About Me

My photo
Just a person who has so much to give to someone and who has given so much already. Now has found her old love from her past and is figuring out why they ever broke up and what works now to keep this love alive. I like putting down thoughts about love and life and sometimes writing down what I am thinking in regards to my life at the time. Poems, quotes, and songs are interesting to me from the interpretation of others on this topic of life and love. I also write poems at times just to sooth my own mind. I have been through several relationships and I was married for 15 years. I am a single mother now of 2 children. My son is 24 and my daughter is14. I love my children and I only hope that what I teach them helps them grow up to be decent to others. We learn sometimes by our experiences, good and bad and believe me I have had my share of both. I hope I will be able to use these experiences in ways of teaching my children how to live and lead a happy life of their own.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

What's next for me?

What is next for me? I often ponder over what path I will take next in this life as it is planted in front of me like wild flowers ready to be picked to display for all to see. What will be my next move? Will I pick the path with the flowers that bloom perfectly with their scent so fragrant they need nothing but a vase and some water, or will I choose to take the path of weeds that need to be pulled in order for me to see the wonderful aromatic flowers that will need attention for them to bloom to their fullest. It seems that I am always on the path that takes all my energy away and still I never seem to get to wear I want to be. Do I even know what I want and how to get it? That is a good question. One that I have no answer. I want a lot of things, but how to get them is part of the question. Working hard would be a start. After all I have experienced I think I need to choose wisely before I take that next path to where I will end up. Flowers? Weeds then flowers? Seems to me that taking the easy route would not be a challenge. I think I will welcome the challenge. It's more amusing that way. I look forward to what is next for me. Let's hope that I end up in a good place.

4 comments:

  1. Marth Ann, if life has taught me anything it's that sometimes, we don't choose the path, the path chooses us. I've learned to embrace the curves in the road, to go where the path takes me and to stop along the way to rest lest I get too tired to continue my journey. Lovely post.
    Is this your own art work by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella, Thanks for the wisdom in your comment. The artwork, if you want to call it that is mine. I was just playing with it and decided to post it with my thought. Thanks again for your nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you will end up in a good place. It sounds like you are still in the indecisive stage, but once you choose where you want to go I'm sure nothing will stop you. I personally love the artwork. I have zero artistic ability, although I am musical, so that is my outlet when I'm happy, or sad or just not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina T, thanks for stopping by and commenting.

    ReplyDelete