About Me

My photo
Just a person who has so much to give to someone and who has given so much already. Now has found her old love from her past and is figuring out why they ever broke up and what works now to keep this love alive. I like putting down thoughts about love and life and sometimes writing down what I am thinking in regards to my life at the time. Poems, quotes, and songs are interesting to me from the interpretation of others on this topic of life and love. I also write poems at times just to sooth my own mind. I have been through several relationships and I was married for 15 years. I am a single mother now of 2 children. My son is 24 and my daughter is14. I love my children and I only hope that what I teach them helps them grow up to be decent to others. We learn sometimes by our experiences, good and bad and believe me I have had my share of both. I hope I will be able to use these experiences in ways of teaching my children how to live and lead a happy life of their own.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I wonder if she knows?

I wonder if she knows what she is getting herself into?  I see what is happening to her and it is the same thing that happened to me.  He is making her think she is the only one for him and she is falling for every line he uses.  He has found something in her that he needs, but it isn't because he loves her, it is because she has something that he will benefit from now. Once he has used her and no longer is in need of her, she will end up like me.  What I know now, I actually saw it happening right in front of my eyes, but he had me mesmerized and I could not see what he really was.  He lies so well and he believes his own lies.  Never again will I let someone take advantage of me like that.  If I could tell her to run and get out now before she ends up hurt, I would. One day he will get what he deserves and I kind of hope I am there to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment