About Me

My photo
Just a person who has so much to give to someone and who has given so much already. Now has found her old love from her past and is figuring out why they ever broke up and what works now to keep this love alive. I like putting down thoughts about love and life and sometimes writing down what I am thinking in regards to my life at the time. Poems, quotes, and songs are interesting to me from the interpretation of others on this topic of life and love. I also write poems at times just to sooth my own mind. I have been through several relationships and I was married for 15 years. I am a single mother now of 2 children. My son is 24 and my daughter is14. I love my children and I only hope that what I teach them helps them grow up to be decent to others. We learn sometimes by our experiences, good and bad and believe me I have had my share of both. I hope I will be able to use these experiences in ways of teaching my children how to live and lead a happy life of their own.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Getting over

It is really hard to get over a break up and it's hard to say good-bye to that one love you envisioned as the love of your life. You start out so upset and depressed. You lose your appetite and just want to stay home and feel sorry for yourself. Eventually though, things do get better with time. The one thing that you have to do is Accept it. You didn't need that person in your life and there is a reason why they are no longer a part of it. Don't be afraid of letting the tears out. It's OK to cry. All the Anger that you felt for that person is OK too. You should be angry at what they did to you. Remember that you must give your heart time to heal. You will learn to smile again and you will be happy. The past is the past so forget about what you could have done to change what happened. Look to what is in store for your future now. Once you realize that it is over, learn from what has happened and maybe next time you will see the signs that tell you to run for your life before you get in too deep. You will be able to move on and not rush to fined someone else. LIFE will do it's work for you. You just need to have fun and be who you are. That someone that is out there just for you will find you.
Just me thinking out loud

No comments:

Post a Comment