About Me

My photo
Just a person who has so much to give to someone and who has given so much already. Now has found her old love from her past and is figuring out why they ever broke up and what works now to keep this love alive. I like putting down thoughts about love and life and sometimes writing down what I am thinking in regards to my life at the time. Poems, quotes, and songs are interesting to me from the interpretation of others on this topic of life and love. I also write poems at times just to sooth my own mind. I have been through several relationships and I was married for 15 years. I am a single mother now of 2 children. My son is 24 and my daughter is14. I love my children and I only hope that what I teach them helps them grow up to be decent to others. We learn sometimes by our experiences, good and bad and believe me I have had my share of both. I hope I will be able to use these experiences in ways of teaching my children how to live and lead a happy life of their own.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My September

In my September, he left me one Friday, told me he loved me, said I will see you soon.
I asked,"where will you stay tonight?, he said," camping with the kids". I thought it strange as he had no camping equipment. Never the less, as the night went on, I asked again in a text where they would be staying, but I got no answer. I went on the computer and what did I find, but emails from her to him. They were about their plans and their future they were planning together and details of the trip they were on at that very moment. He took his kids to meet the women he was going to leave me for. My September began with a lie. I had so much faith and trust inside and they were ripped out of me that September night. I tried to ask him why, but he had nothing to say. How could he say anything knowing that I now knew what he did. He was caught and had no way out of this lie. All he could say was, "Sorry". Sorry? Sorry was not going to cut it this time. That was the beginning of my departure in September. My September got worse. A trip that was supposed to be 4 days, became a week and during that week, I packed my belongings, which happen to be the whole house. I left him and his kids, with an empty house. It was the hardest thing I ever did because I did not want to hurt the kids, but it was his decision to hurt me and I was not going to live with a cheater and a lair any longer. So I will never forget My September.

No comments:

Post a Comment