About Me

My photo
Just a person who has so much to give to someone and who has given so much already. Now has found her old love from her past and is figuring out why they ever broke up and what works now to keep this love alive. I like putting down thoughts about love and life and sometimes writing down what I am thinking in regards to my life at the time. Poems, quotes, and songs are interesting to me from the interpretation of others on this topic of life and love. I also write poems at times just to sooth my own mind. I have been through several relationships and I was married for 15 years. I am a single mother now of 2 children. My son is 24 and my daughter is14. I love my children and I only hope that what I teach them helps them grow up to be decent to others. We learn sometimes by our experiences, good and bad and believe me I have had my share of both. I hope I will be able to use these experiences in ways of teaching my children how to live and lead a happy life of their own.

Sunday, April 29, 2012


FLING
We hide in our cave to hide away from those around us who must never see us together.   They must never see how splendid you make me feel.  They must never see it in my eyes or sense it when I’m near you.  How I envy those people who are able to go out and show the world the gem they have within their grasp.  Though small as it is, to me it is like holding a rare emerald.  
The cave, a place I think of as like the emerald city where I can escape for a short time with you.  I can pretend you are mine and no one else’s.  I can pretend that there, we are impassioned with one another.  It’s a place where our brain is not altered by others negative thoughts, it’s where our hearts beat for each others love, and where we have the courage to see where this may lead us.   Though I do know, it is all in my mind only.  I gather that you may not feel the same way, and that your view of us is merely an attraction that is for the time being, a frolic, which by far has been fantastic. 
I guess I just wish I knew how “this” will end, and I refer to it as “this” because, in reality, I have no idea what “this” is between us.   So I will call “this” just a fling.

No comments:

Post a Comment